Announcement: Mythic Blackhand - Killfish!

^ Hahah, oh no. After 5+ sub 5% wipes, the entire raid wanted to stay late and kill this fucker, bringing us up to US #63. To be fair, this was after a week of:

1. Tank internet being out for an entire night
  2. Core mage accidentally formatted his pc on a progression night
  3. Core spriest vacation for a week,
  4. Core resto druid vacation for a week
  5. Bubbadub being called onto the front lines of LoL
  6. DC issues guild wide, wasting hours of progression time. 

And we still made great progress every night with offspec tanks, melee subs, and even 18 manning it for a night. Related, here's a post from when we formed at the beginning of WoD: 

^ Hahah, oh yay. We made our goal and then quite a bit more, so next tier we'll be looking to push that even further. Top 50 US?

Huge thanks to our bench/melee for being patient while we progressed on a fight that requires certain comps. Thanks to all the apps that have come through this tier, those of you who passed, and even those of you who failed. You all the real mvp. Here's a screenshot for you:

Everything about that sad Keanu is excellent.

I'm so happy you used my sad Keanu picture, that makes up for a week of superheating the bench.  Bubba is the Mufasa to my Simba:

Awesome job guys!

Make vidya faster pls n tyyy

This one is going to take a while bungas.  Sit tight.

dhaubbs work faster ya dingus, We stayed up late for a kill you can work overtime on vidya.  Put some dootees and gungas in it and call it a day.

Oh dhaubbzz I need your email so i can share my awesome p2 footage of the wall. Unless bloo boy shared it with you

Implying I'm not working OT on the video, bringus.  I have other clients too lol, ones that pay me dollars.

Also yeah Glade just sent me your footage super

Pff, Ill pay you in gum

i need something to watch while stranded at my girlfriends parents house 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAQJ1L2islg

My super sick PoV. Highlight p2 where I can't see anything

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type mysqli_result as array in /home/blooblah/public_html/dev/bdg/themes/atlas/forum_view_post.php:131 Stack trace: #0 /home/blooblah/public_html/dev/bdg/index.php(69): include() #1 {main} thrown in /home/blooblah/public_html/dev/bdg/themes/atlas/forum_view_post.php on line 131